Online Exam Course for APPG 2014-15 Batch
- Crash course batch for APPG 2015- starting from October 26th, 2014.
- Fee for Crash course batch – 3500 Rs
- Grand test Batch for APPG 2015- starting from January 18th, 2015.
- Fee for Grand test batch – 1500 Rs
Online Exams for AIPG/ APPG 2014-16 Batch
- Suitable for students who do not have access to any DPA center.
- Starts from 16th November, 2014
- Unique all inclusive annual schedule that covers the syllabus twice/ Thrice in a year with multiplerevision tests, AIMS and AIPG/ AP PG simulatory grand tests
- Includes 35 Topic-wise exams covering more than 7000 MCQs/ More than 15 revision & Grand tests covering above 3000 MCQs
- One test of 200 MCQs every week, based on AIPG pattern, with +4 /-1 evaluation schemes.
- APPG TESTS will have 100 MCQs with no negative marking.
- All tests will be supported by complete explanations with important flow charts, etc from standard textbooks.
- You will be provided Login ID with Password. As per schedule, we will upload the test on specified dates only. Once we upload the test, the candidate can give the test as per his/her convenience.
- Each weekly test will be available for the students for complete year till they attempt.
- All India/ State-wide ranking among the students enrolled with DENTAL PULSE ACADEMY.
- Student Registered for AIPG Regular batch can choose either to get 6 DentaQuest Modules (or) Newer editions of Dental Pulse and Dental Explore free of cost**.
- Student Registered for APPG Regular batch can choose either to get 6 DentaQuest Modules (or) Newer editions of Dental Pulse and Dental Decks free of cost**.
- For online students, the printout of Question and answer papers of weekly tests will be sent by courier. No need to take any Printouts.
AIPG Online Exams
Regular Batch: November 16th 2014 Fee: 18,000 Rs
Revision Batch: May 31st, 2015 Fee: 11,000 Rs
Grand Test Batch: October 18th, 2015 Fee: 4,500 Rs
APPG Online Exams
Regular Batch: November 16th 2014 Fee: 13,000 Rs
Revision Batch: May 31st, 2015 Fee: 8,000 Rs
Crash Course Batch: October 18th, 2015 Fee: 4,500 Rs
Grand Test Batch: January 10th, 2016 Fee: 2,500 Rs